Abstracts can be submitted as from 22 February 2016.
- Work must be original. It cannot have been presented at other congresses or seminars, or published in journals, whether national or international, prior to the date of the 61st National Congress of the Spanish Society of Hospital Pharmacy (SEFH).
- Communications should be related to the professional practice of Hospital Pharmacy and the theme of the Congress: “Broadening Horizons". There will be two types of communications: the traditional ones and Projects; authors should choose one of these two options for submission. A Project refers to a deliberated, planned intervention to generate positive changes in a particular situation. It is the search for an intelligent solution: an idea, an investment, methodology or technology that can be used to solve a problem. All Projects should be presented in the following stages:
- Identification and diagnosis,
- Formulation and design,
- Evolution and
- Outcome and effects
- Abstracts may be submitted in either Spanish or English. Communications from Pharmacy Technicians will be accepted, with the same regulations for technical characteristics and submission.
- The deadline for sending abstracts is 24 April 2016 a las 23:59. The confirmation of accepted abstracts will be sent by 30 June 2016.
- The sole method for sending abstracts is by using the form designed for this purpose on the SEFH website. The abstract should consist of a maximum of 500 words and be in text format only; no tables, graphs or images will be accepted.
(Authors are reminded to keep a copy of the abstract in order to prepare a poster if the communication is accepted).
- Abstracts already sent can be modified until deadline (24 April 2016). No changes can be made nor any different data added to the poster format presented.
- If several communications are presented with repeated reports on different aspects of the same study population, the Committee reserves the right to accept only those which it deems to be the most relevant.
- The authors should give their surnames followed by the initial of their fist name (e.g. Sánchez Martínez, A). At least one of the authors must register for the Congress before 3 de September de 2016; a maximum of six authors per communication is allowed.
- If the same author is taking part in more than one communication, he/she must write his/her name in the same way on all of them so this is properly recorded in the index.
- The title should be written in capital letters with no abbreviations.
- Abstracts should be structured into the following sections: objectives, material and methods, results and conclusions. Any conflict of interest must be declared (there is a section for this in the form). No blank lines may be left between the different paragraphs.
- Each abstract must be classified by the author as belonging to one of the topics given in the form for sending communications on the SEFH website. The final classification decision will be taken by the Committee. Three keywords must also be given on the form which will allow the communication to be classified in the online search engine of the e-poster sessions.
- All correspondence from the Committee will be sent to the first author, who will be informed of the acceptance or rejection of the communication. The final decision will be sent by email. The provision of the email address and mobile phone number of the first author is a requirement for contacts with the Committee.
- Any communication that contains any kind of information identifying the institution or the authors belonging to that institution in the heading or text will be rejected.
- Accepted abstracts will be published electronically and available on the Congress’s website. If the authors do not wish a communication that has already been submitted and accepted to be included, they must notify the Secretariat of the Congress in writing before the deadline of 01 September 2016.
- The authors who submit an abstract declare that in the work presented they have abided by the ethical requirements of clinical research and animal experimentation as well as aspects concerning the protection of personal data.
- The Committee reserves the right to select the papers for presentation as oral communications.
- All abstracts of the accepted communications shall remain the property of the SEFH.
If you have already submitted your Scientific Communications, you can check to see if it has been properly received.